ARTIFICAL GRASS FOR CROSSFIT & FITNESS
- With this sprinttrack, boundaries can be pushed and new goals can be set. Like our standard version, this material is produced at 2 and 4-meter roll widths. There’s a choice of colours: dark grey, black, dark green, light green & blue. By adding lines at every meter, you increase the possibilities in your gym. Look for even more challenges, push limits and set new goals. This heavy-duty artificial grass has been extensively tested and tailored for intensive use in gyms. The combination of a short fibre and high density of the mat ensures that the mat is resistant to wear and very durable as a sport floor.
- Standard available in widths of 2 and 4 meters
- Turf customized to your facility
- 100% monofilament, 10 years uv-guarantee
- Colours: dark grey, black, dark green, light green & blue
- Coloured lines and “Start & Finish”: white, dark grey, black, dark green, light green, blue, yellow, red, pink & orange (other colours available on request).
- Lines at every meter
- Equipped with “Start & Finish”
- 13mm pile hight
- Total turf weight approximately 3500gr/m2
- Extreme high density and durable product
- Designed for high-performing
- Easy to clean by vacuum cleaner and mop
- Standard equipped with double-sided tape (Easy installing)
- For indoor and outdoor use
- No use of sand infill
- Suitable for Crossfit, Fitness, Physiotherapy Practices, Gyms
- We recommend applying the artificial grass to a flat and clean floor. If you have unevenness in the floor, fill it up so that the floor is level. Any unevenness can be seen in the track after installation. All of our sprint tracks are equipped with double-sided tape on the bottom, making them easy to install. This is necessary to prevent sliding when used. If you glued the artificial grass to the floor, you would not be able to remove it without damaging the floor. Keep this in mind when making your choice.
- Download the installation guide for the easy installation.